Appointments for Contraception are available at Sandyford Central, Parkhead, Paisley and Clydebank. Please read the notes below to ensure you have the correct appointment for your needs.
If you wish a coil or implant, we now have a small number of appointments that can be booked online or by calling 0141 211 8130.
- We have a small number of coil removal appointments available, for those who want a coil removed without it being replaced. Please note that we will not be able to offer you any other services during these appointments. Please call 0141 211 8130 to arrange this.
- Implant removal appointments are now also available and can be booked online or by calling 0141 211 8130.
- If you require contraceptive pills, patches or rings AND your current supply is from Sandyford, we should be able to offer you a repeat supply which can be posted or collected from Sandyford Central, Parkhead or Paisley.
- If you have never received these types of contraception from our services, we are sorry but are unable to offer this at present to you as a new patient.
- If you are within one year of childbirth or abortion, or are a Young Person under 18 or feel in any way vulnerable, please call on 0141 211 8130 to discuss your options.
FAQs on implants and intrauterine contraception (coils) during COVID are available