Sandyford Sexual Health Services has moved to delivering its most urgent services only, due to COVID-19. This is so we can ensure we keep patients and staff safe. This means that in line with government guidelines, we are minimising face-to-face work and prioritising those with the most urgent care needs. We appreciate your patience as we do this. It does mean that we might say you need to wait until the service you need is running again.
- We are offering telephone assessment clinics for the contraceptive pill; please phone us on 0141 211 8130.
- We are offering a limited service for coil and implant sessions. Book online or call us on 0141 211 8130.
- We now have a limited number of coil removal appointments. Please note this is for removal only and no other service can be offered during this appointment
- We will try to phone you if your appointment has been cancelled to ensure you have emergency supplies. This phone call will come from an 0800 number or one with no caller ID. We will not leave a message with identifying details.
- If you have an urgent contraception issue, such as severe pain with a coil please phone us on 0141 211 8130.
If you are in doubt as to whether you need to be seen by the sexual health service, telephone 0141 211 8130. Our staff will be able to advise you.
You can only attend clinics if you have made an appointment before you arrive. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no services are available without an appointment.
Please do not bring any other person with you to your appointment including children, partners, friends or family members. They will be asked to wait outside the building. You are asked to wear a face covering when you attend as per Government advice.
Please click here for information on service changes
Please click here for information in other languages