In response to the ongoing pressures on NHS services caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19) temporary changes to sexual health services are necessary. The following apply from Monday 23rd March 2020.
- All testing services for people without symptoms is suspended.
- Primary care (GPs, health centres) are also suspending all chlamydia and gonorrhoea testing.
- All Steve Retson Project appointments and drop in testing clinics are suspended.
- People already taking PrEP will still be given return appointments. At these only HIV and syphilis will be tested for.
- No new appointments can be made online until further notice.
If you require Sandyford services for an urgent review please call 0141 211 8130. Online booking is currently not available. We are committed to providing safe and effective patient care during this time.
Please click here for more information on the temporary changes to Sandyford services and locations.