Sandyford Sexual Health Services has moved to delivering its most urgent services only, due to COVID-19. This is so we can ensure we keep patients and staff safe. This means that in line with government guidelines, we are minimising face-to-face work and prioritising those with the most urgent care needs. We appreciate your patience as we do this.
The following temporary changes are required:
- We can now review people who wish to start or restart PrEP
- People already taking PrEP will still be given appointments.
- Your initial appointment will be by telephone, after which we will discuss how we arrange testing and supply of medication.
- You can only attend clinics in person if you have made an appointment before you arrive. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no services are available without an appointment.
- If you think you need a Sandyford service please call 0141 211 8130 to organise an appointment. The staff at Sandyford will ask you questions and give you an appointment if required.
- Please do not bring any other person with you to your appointment including children, partners, friends or family members. They will be asked to wait outside the building.
- You are asked to wear a face covering when you attend as per Government advice.
Please click here for more information on the temporary changes to Sandyford services and locations.