Sandyford Sexual Health Services has moved to delivering its most urgent services only, due to COVID-19. This is so we can ensure we keep patients and staff safe. This means that in line with government guidelines, we are minimising face-to-face work and prioritising those with the most urgent care needs. We appreciate your patience as we do this. It does mean that we might say you need to wait until the service you need is running again.
- All Gender Identitiy service appointments will now be carried out as virtual appointments
- Due to a reduction in staffing please leave a voicemail if necessary and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- Our waiting list is open and accepting new referrals. Please be aware that in light of COVID-19 we are unable to advise what the current wait will be. It is anticipated that waiting times will be significant due to the pressure on NHS services at this time.
- We are currently working to provide a Listening Ear support service to clients and will update this page when this becomes available
- Please ensure that the Gender Service has current contact details for you where these might have changed, as review will be by phone or email
If you have any questions please email either the young peoples gender team or the adult gender team who will endeavour to reply to you as soon as they can.
If you are in doubt as to whether you need to be seen by the sexual health service telephone 0141 211 8130. Our staff will be able to advise you.
You can only attend clinics if you have made an appointment before you arrive. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no services are available without an appointment.
Please do not bring any other person with you to your appointment including children, partners, friends or family members. They will be asked to wait outside the building. You are asked to wear a face covering when you attend as per Government advice.
Please click here for information on service changes
Please click here for information in other languages