Our friendly staff are open-minded and will never judge you.
We can help you at Sandyford, if you:
• Have pain, discharge or skin problems in the genital area.
• Have no symptoms but are worried you may have been exposed to a sexual transmitted infection.
• Need contraception or advice regarding pregnancy or abortion.
• Have experienced sexual assault/rape, sexual abuse/ exploitation or other violence which affects your sexual health
Services we offer at Sandyford
• Tests for sexual infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea.
• Tests for blood borne infections such as HIV, hepatitis and syphilis.
• Contraception including condoms
• Abortion care
How to access our services
You can telephone our Inclusion Team directly on 0141 211 8610 to access our services. You will usually talk with one of our nurses and we will work out the best appointment for you. We can arrange telephone interpreters to help with this.
Please note that at present due to COVID 19 only people who have an appointment can come into Sandyford.
You can choose to come to one of the clinics below.
2-6 Sandyford Place,
1st Floor, New Sneddon Street Clinic,
8 New Sneddon Street,
Parkhead Health Centre,
101 Salamanca Street,
*Entrance is at the side of the building on Nisbet Street*